Financial support for students

Students who are Polish citizens may apply for the following types of financial support:

  • welfare scholarship
  • scholarship for the handicapped
  • scholarship of the Rector for the best students
  • scholarship of the Minister for the academic achievements
  • allowance

Students who are not Polish citizens can apply for financial support in other benefit funds, e.g. in the homeland's government. 

Akademia Muzyczna Katowice - budynek