In order to benefit from the free health care service, foreign citizens studying in Poland have to be insured from illness and accidents or to hold a valid European Health Insurance Card, or to be insured in the NFZ (Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia - National Fund for Health).

Because of the differences of health insurance regulations in the countries of the EU and outside, future students are advised to check those regulations in their homeland, before coming to Poland.

Akademia Muzyczna Katowice - budynek